Tell us more about all the memory you use, especially:
- an animal such as clarithromycin (Biaxin), erythromycin (E.E.S., EryPed, Ery-Tab, Erythrocin, Pediazole), moxifloxacin (Avelox), or pentamidine (NebuPent, Pentam);
- insulin or oral Diabetes medication;
- migraine headache medicine such as sumatriptan (Imitrex, Treximet);
- an independent agency as amitriptylline (Elavil, Vanatrip, Limbitrol), clomipramine (Anafranil), or desipramine (Norpramin);
- anti-malaria drugs such as chloroquine (Aralen) or mefloquine (Lariam);
- a short quotation such as warfarin (Coumadin, Jantoven);
- medicines to treat psychiatric disorders, such as clozapine (FazaClo, Clozaril), haloperidol (Haldol), pimozide (Orap), ziprasidone (Geodon), and others;
- narcotic medication such as methadone (Methadose, Diskets, Dolophine);
- medicine to nominate or segmented leaves and executes them as dolasetron (Anzemet), droperidol (Inapsine), or ondansetron (Zofran);
- a steroid medicine (prednisone and others);
- an NSAID (non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug) such as ibuprofen (Advil, Motrin), naproxen (Aleve, Naprosyn, Naprelan, Treximet), celecoxib (Celebrex), diclofenac (Arthrotec, Cambia, Cataflam, Voltaren, Flector Patch, Pennsaid, Solareze), indomethacin (Indocin), meloxicam (Mobic), and others or;
- theophylline (Elixophyllin, Theo-24, Theochron, Uniphyl).
WHAT HAPPENS IF I OVERDOSE?